Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally it's over

Whee.

The tiring Ordinary Level Examination is finally over today. Haha. I almost went nuts today when it is over. Muahaha.

After Os, we went to orchard. Food Republic's food is super expensive. T.T I am broke. Sigh Sigh Sigh.

I watched TWO movies today at cineleisure. xD the first one was bee movie which was okay. After watching, we went to wisma atria to find doreen and zhengyao. In the end, we walked back to Hereen searching for zhenyao's and jerome's grad nite clothes. Jerome's clothes is super nice. Hmm... at least he look good in it. Haha. After walking around Hereen, we walked back to cineleisure to watch my second movie Stardust. Oh my god I tell you people, STARDUST is FREAKING nice to watch. Haha. It rocks. At least it is the nicest movie that I had watched in these 2 weeks. STARDUST, Game Plan and Bee Movie.

Hmm. I need to get a job soon. Otherwise, I will be spending money like tap water. Haha. I have several more movies to watch in the coming days.
1) Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur 2006
2) December Boys
3) Enchanted
4) Fred Claus
5) Alvin and the Chipmunks
6) Mr Magorium's Emporium

That's all for now. But I think more would be added on. Haha.

No comments: